When you talk about the academic results of the students in high school as well as college, time management is something that is a must. If there is proper and scheduled time management, it can help the students to enhance the way they study and learn during and before exams. Studying continually is very difficult because it encases interruptions; therefore, you must create a study time table that can condense a student’s anxiety and stress as well. CAT and SBI PO exam preparation require a strong study schedule.
Here are a few tips that would showcase the importance of study time tables and the ways through which you can stick to it:
Manage and organize a proper study time table:
For a managed study schedule, you must have a calendar to organize the schedule. Whatever you opt for, you must be able to adhere to it. Don’t make a jam-packed and tight schedule. You must try to make a schedule that fits in and properly organize the schedule encasing dates that are positioned by the school or university. If you are a sport lover and you take breaks for such extracurricular activities, also mention it in the study time table. The level of importance must be set according to the assignments and projects and it must be taken up, accordingly.
Tips to formulate a competent schedule:
- Affix the schedule in a place that is visible to the eye and is easy to adhere to.
- Whenever you are taking notes and writing dates on a calendar or the time table, make use of a pencil as it becomes easy to alter and modify the changes.
- Don’t form a schedule that is excessively strict or isn’t easy to put up with sudden emergencies.
- A study time table must be formulated keeping in mind that these study times are unfailing every day and it would help in creating an optimistic habit to study regularly.
- If your diet isn’t properly managed, it can lead to issues. Therefore, you must not abandon meals because you wouldn’t be able to concentrate properly if you don’t eat properly.
- Always study at a place that doesn’t entertain interruptions or distractions.
- Don’t stretch your study time more than two hours and always keep taking breaks.
- If you want, you can highlight and color code your time table. It would be interesting and easier to follow.
Construct your schedule and stick to it:
Sticking to a study time table is as important as constructing one. When you are creating one for yourself, do you simply create it to ignore and not follow it? If a study time table is very intense and it offers little time, it gets difficult to follow such schedules. It is very important that you make sure there is time to rejuvenate yourself and create a balance between studying.
To attain more concentration:
- Don’t stretch your study time; take a ten to fifteen minute break after every one hour of studying.
- When you have taken a short break, make it unwinding so that you can feel active and refreshed.
- You can also reward yourself for sticking to the study time table at the end of a week or the semester.
- Whenever you schedule a study time table, as a student you must remain focused and all your concentration must diverge onto one particular thing which is studying well. For those who wish to study late in the night must try to shift their time for the evenings.
Therefore, the above mentioned points and tips would surely help you to stick to the study time table that you made. For more such tips, try visiting the Coaching Adda blog.