Moving abroad and immigrating to your dream country can be exciting and yes, it’s a life-changing decision. But when you have just made up your mind about moving to another country then why not make this decision more worthwhile and rewarding rather than just to follow the rat race and move to a place where most of your friends or known ones are immigrating to.
If you are looking for a place which can radically change your life, Canada is the ideal destination for you. Besides being a safe, economically stable and livable place, Canada is a flourishing nation which is one of the most sought after destinations by Australians. Let us give you 5 valid reasons to make Canada your first choice if you are planning to get the Canada PR visa to immigrate from Australia.
- The cost of living: Both Canada and Australia are developed countries with superior standards of living but when we compare the cost of living in Canadian cities with Australian cities, Canada is a lot cheaper than Australia. The cost for pursuing undergraduate courses in Canada is much lesser than the cost for pursuing undergraduate courses in Australia. Thus, the overall cost to study in Canada including tuition fee, room, and living expenses is lesser than the total cost of studying in Australia. Besides great neighborhoods in some cities, the apartments in Canada are cheaper than in Australia. According to a recent study, living in an Australian apartment is 40% more expensive than staying in a Canadian apartment. Food and public transport are also priced very economically in Canada. Canada is full of great things having their own unique charm and all can be cherished at a lesser price.
- Education is Their Top Priority: Being home to some of the world’s most reputed educational institutions, Canada is one of the most educated countries in the world. Education is a top priority for the government of Canada which is the reason for their strong economy. Studies show that 90% of graduates get employed within 6 months of getting out of college. Considering the levels of education in Canada, approx 90 percent of all Canadians have attained at least a high school diploma. Besides this, one in seven individuals hold a college or university degree of some type. In 2012, Canada was reported to have the maximum number of highly educated adults in the world. Such an excellent educational record surely inspires you to apply for Canada PR visa as this country holds a great future for you and your children.
- Adventurous and Fun Loving Country: Canadians are crazy about outdoor activities and that’s for a reason – their backyard is huge! The picturesque landscapes in Canada are not just pleasing to the eye but also serve as their playground. Kayaking and hiking are top rated activities in Canada as it is blessed with mighty mountains and gushing rivers. Canadians don’t wait for the hotter months, they know how to seek adventure and enjoy life no matter what season it is!
- Mesmerizing Natural Beauty: Boasting of natural wonders such as mountains, waterfalls, lakes, glaciers, and picturesque river valleys, Canada is just about picture perfect in every way. Recognized as one of the world’s most livable countries, the raw beauty of Canada’s natural wonders can literally melt your heart. One of the most famous Canadian natural wonder is the Northern Lights with the Canadian Rockies following closely. If you love the outdoors, you are bound to fall in love with Canada and its raw beauty.
- High Level of Safety in Canada: Your safety is always a concern no matter where you go. So the concern will definitely cross your mind whenever you decide to immigrate to Canada and apply for Canada Express Entry Draw. The numbers indicate that Canada’s crime rates have been steadily dropping for the past 20 years. This is quite a relieving thing to know! Canadians are not only kind and humble by nature, but studies have proven that it’s a way of life for most of the Canadians. Canada has been ranked as one of the world’s top 10 safest countries, making it your obvious choice to immigrate.
We hope that you make the right choice when you plan to move to another country. Canada is calling you whenever you are ready!