Despite what you may have read in recent times, Organic SEO is very much in vogue and far from being declared as dead. The reality is that several companies are wisely investing in the development of an effective and concrete SEO optimized Web Infrastructure that is truly search engine friendly. It is definitely a great idea for your business to invest in organic SEO.
Some Striking Reasons Why Businesses Should Opt for Organic SEO
There are several reasons that necessitate your business to invest in organic SEO. Some of the chief reasons are stated below:
- Organic SEO is still very much effective. The techniques that are utilized for improving SEO are still pretty much effective. Several case studies have been performed after Hummingbird that can confirm this.
- There is no chance of SEO to lose its significance and stop being effective in the near future. The pattern and consistency in which the search engines are developing it is highly unlikely that the SEO would stop functioning effectively. Moreover, video as well as audio searches are also dependent on keywords in the same manner as the conventional text based content; this very much reinforces the sustaining success of SEO techniques.
- It is comparatively more affordable. When you compare the expenditure on other types of online marketing such as social media marketing, PPC advertising or email marketing. SEO is known to yield fairy satisfactory ROI. Though PPC often yields higher revenue and even social media boosts your image, but organic SEO remains the solid backbone of your company’s online presence.
- A meaty slice of market share is captured by search engines as around 80 to 90% of potential customers go through online reviews before making the final purchase decision and there is going to be a steady rise in this number. It is expected that the time is not far away when practically everyone would be looking for all kinds of products as well as services online. If you really wish your potential customers to find your business online, you must realize the importance of organic SEO.
- By the end of the year, the volume of mobile device traffic is supposed to go beyond the volume of traffic delivered by the conventional desktop devices. With the revolutionary boom in mobile usage a whole new dimension has been given to the world of SEO techniques.
- Your company’s image is tarnished if you do not possess a healthy content profile. In recent times social media indicators are becoming more important as they are said to create a positive impact on your rankings. You need to create healthy profile content on a regular basis to project a positive image of your website. If you do not, you would lag behind and your competitors would gain a distinct advantage over your company. You need to constantly upgrade and improve your position to survive in this competitive online world of business. Make sure that you do not let your competitors surge ahead of you by ignoring the reach of social media sites.
A Holistic Solution
The true savior for an ailing website is Bigdropinc, a fantastic SEO-solution which has been designed to segregate good and bad content on your site, and analyze over two hundred ranking signals to provide an effective benchmark or ranking for your site. Not only it collects metrics, but also provides a holistic approach and an easy set of solutions to save your website from an online death.