Pendent alarms are personal alarms and occasionally go by the names of lifeline and careline. They are a kind of services, which make sure that a person receiving them is calm and at peace providing assurance as well as availability of support and security to him/her. What’s more is that they are inexpensive and have great quality.
Parts of Pendant Alarms
They are basically made of two parts, base unit and pendant. The former acts as a connection link between the power socket and phone line. It has loudspeaker and microphone so as to provide a communication medium between the speaker and the professional responsible for him/her. The latter is waterproof, lightweight, small and creates a communication line between the speaker and the professional after the button of the base unit is pressed.
There are two places, where you can wear the pendulum, i.e., wrist and neck. These services are great for the times when you need assistance or help with something really necessary and you can’t ask others as you think that you will bother them.
Features of the Pendant Alarms
- It is a simple process where you just have to press a button to let the professionals know that you need assistance.
- It is easier to wear them and keep them with you all the time.
- These services are pretty fast and response very quickly.
- They have information on you like your identification, address and your preferred professional, so it is highly beneficial for those who are unable to speak.
- The help is provided immediately and there is no need for dialing numbers on telephone.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply for the pendant alarms?
Anyone is eligible to buy a pendent alarm.
- How do they work?
The working of the pendant alarms is fairly simple. You just have to press the button and the trained professionals will be there to assist you in no time. In addition, they have all the important information including your medical details, so that they can help you more efficiently.
- Does pendant alarms are able to operate outside your house
These alarms can operate anywhere but you should make sure to get its range checked so that you can find the areas where it can’t function.
Throughout the process, support is provided to the people. If you are wondering about for whom you should buy these alarms, you can shop pendant alarms for the elderly, physically disabled ones, people suffering from medical issues and vulnerable people.
When you get a pendant alarm, you have to use a telephone and give the contact details of your closed ones, whom the professionals can contact, in case, anything happens. The professionals will speak to you to know about your preferences to make sure that your needs are met suitably and on time. Once you choose a particular service, you have to fill an application form to make an order and your product will be quickly delivered to your doorstep.