Research, the word sounds so complicated and intense and these days every student in their careers at some point or the other are assigned a research paper. Such an assignment might create a sort of anxiety in students which may also lead to confusion. This article is written with an intention of providing a detailed pointer on the points to keep in mind while writing a research paper, firstly Learn how to write research paper?
Research is an end product of sources that are culminated with detailed study, critical thinking and source evaluation. The goal of a research paper is to draw on what others have to say about that particular topic.
Below Listed are Pointers that Will help a Student to Write a Research Paper
- Genre: to decide on the category of the research paper, whether it is a argumentative research paper or a analytical research paper. In an argumentative research paper the writer clearly introduces the topic and also explains clearly what stand he intends to take whereas in a Analytical research paper begins with a student asking a question on which he has taken no stance. It is hence important for a student to decide on what type of research he would want to go ahead with
- Choosing a Topic: this being most important because the student needs to understand the assignment failing which the research would not have any proper base or result. So the student needs to understand the topic and approach the instructor in case he has any doubts
- Identifying an audience: when writing a research paper it is helpful to approach the audience of a research paper in the same way one would when preparing for an oral presentation often, one changes style and tone and diction when presenting to different audiences. So should it be while writing a research paper.
- Where to begin from: doing a research is a lengthy process without any shortcuts, so the student must be skilled in researching, outlining, drafting and revising
- Proofreading: this must be the final stage of the Research paper , it is to reread in order to find any mistakes that may have been overlooked in the previous revisions
Keeping these pointers in mind while writing a research paper it would become much easier and would cause less confusion in a student’s mind. The student should also pre determine the total time he has to complete the work and make a rough schedule accordingly. The student must limit reading and study to a particular focused aspect of the subject. It is also important to find useful sources which are the heart of the research paper. Using books, magazines, journals, encyclopedias, reference books, newsletters, interviews might further help in getting a detailed study of the research.
Assets that can help you Create your Subject:
Your teacher, course readings, class notes, Wikipedia, and Google can all be useful regarding getting thoughts for expansive points for further, inside and out exploration utilizing all the more academic assets. A Research Guide for a specific subject made by a subject custodian is incredible for helping you pick where to start your exploration. Library assets like CQ
Writing research papers pose several challenges to the student fraternity, notwithstanding the ambiguity they face when it comes to identifying the best online source for all their academic assignments. Additionally, students who have decided to buy these customized research papers from an online platform have to keep a couple of pointers in mind so that they don’t face unpleasant surprises at the end leading to wasting both precious time and effort.