Rugs provide a unique smoothness to the floor and enhance the overall appeal of your living area, bed rooms, dining area etc. It catches attention whenever guests visit your home. Your work is not limited to buying amazing quality rugs. You have to maintain it properly so that it lasts for long. When you shop for braided rugs, do not forget to check its fabric. Good quality fabrics give long lasting solutions.
It is important to clean the carpets regularly in a couple of months. It seems simple to clean the rugs but it is vital to do it perfectly, so it is clever to hire an efficient service provider. The carpet area, which experiences more traffic, must be cleaned in three weeks. However, the carpets in a well maintained room can be checked, after every 2 months.
There are many carpet cleaning companies in the industry. Hence choosing the right one is a daunting task. Many of them claim to offer best value for your money. Some of them guarantee to offer highly competitive rates. It is really difficult to decide – whom to trust.
If you make a wrong decision and hire inexperienced amateurs then your expensive carpets can get spoiled. Inexperienced carpet cleaners may not be well-skilled in cleaning techniques and if you hire them on their low rates then you will have to suffer vast expense in buying a new floor rug.
Questions to Ask
There are a couple of questions you can ask them, before signing the contract.
- It is important to know what kind of training they have.
- You will be surprised to see that there are plenty of companies, which includes staff with little knowledge about cleaning tasks related to upholstery, curtains, and furnishings.
- Cleaning sector is flourishing, so they have set up with an aim to earn.
- As they have no knowledge about chemicals or cleaning process of certain stubborn stains, they can harm the delicate fabrics of your carpet.
- Therefore you have to ask them what kind of chemicals they use, while cleaning.
- They must have the specific tools and cleansing agents.
- With cheap quality products, your carpets with lose their natural shine.
- Some carpets often shrink after being washed with poor quality tools.
- All kind of shampoos and soap solutions cannot offer same and satisfying results.
- Green cleansing products are being popular, which do not harm the environment, so select one that cares about the intensity of pollution.
Which is the Suitable Cleaning Method?
Many companies have different types of cleaning methods they apply for diverse conditions. If the dirt is deeply ingrained in your carpet or has not been cleaned for a long time, the professionals will use deep and safe cleaning equipment. They will choose the right cleaning system as per the situation and degree of soiling on the carpet.
Reputed companies offer complete guarantee for their job. If you do not find their job satisfactory, they will provide you a complete re- clean. They do this to maintain their reputation in the industry. If you are still not happy with their quality of services, they will refund all the money.